Thursday, September 27, 2012

The girlfriend!

So iv been with Gaby since December 4 2010 and I think it's time I talk about her more then I already do. Her name is Gaby and I met her in my 4 period class my junior year which was my weights class. She caught my eye and I felt like I should try and talk to her and im pretty shy when it's comes to talking to beautiful women. I'm still with her almost two years later! She has been through my side through everything I do. Football games to hanging out on the weekend. I know it's still early so say but we do "love eachother" it's strong puppy love. She is the best girl iv had she does everything for me. She makes me a lunch for work and leaves it by my car every morning before school with a little note in it! Saying how much she loves me and hopes I have a good day so here are some pictures of us through the year he have been together. And since I work full time now and she is still in high school the weekends are the best spending every minute I can with her before Monday shows up! I hate Monday's! I'm sure there's slot more
To talk about us but for right now that's all that comes to
Mind. I will post more pics and more details about our lives as I think about some great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment