Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Live life to the fullest. By yours truly Zach Raymond

I've been playing football ever since I could but it seems every year I'm always second guessing my love for the sport. Everyone tells me your going to regret not playing your last two years of football and now I understand because as soon as I put on those pads with your brothers all lined up next to you you feel a part of a brother hood that you can't get other then when your on the field. I love being part of the football team if it wasn't for my parents helping me through my decision I wouldn't be playing. Now for the big part of my life.... My grades now that Zane is out of school all the pressure is now on me to graduate which I'm not to worried about because school is easy once you get the game figured out if you go to your classes and do the work which isn't hard, it's sometimes challenging but life's a challenge all you have to do is keep your head raised and power through it I feel like this year my junior year is going to be one of my better years. I know I can do it just a challenge that I have to face in life. I know the title is "live life to the fullest" well that's what I'm doing and for every little speed bump life throws at me I'm going to be ready for the challenges it faces me

No comments:

Post a Comment