Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer fun

Had a blast with my wife this summer. Took a couple trips cancan Mexico Las Vegas. We just had our 11 wedding anniversary spent it in Las Vegas. We have a pretty special thing going we have worked together for 7 years pretty much spend all of our time together and it's great. When I'm not with her I miss her.. Pretty cool.. We have three full blown teen agers that are all going through the good years making mistakes and livin life. It's a lot easier for me to deal with the boys of the house. I'm a little worried how to deal with the girls Kaysha is almost 16 and Carmen 10 so I have a few years before every boy in school wants to go out with her.
It Christina's birthday today so Christie and I are taking her out to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment